I couldn't have said it any better myself, so I won't even try. Please follow this link to read my son Clayton's excellent explanation as to why it is so important that the traditional definition of marriage between a man and a women not be altered.
http://claytonandkatiemay.blogspot.com/2008/10/are-you-from-california-vote-yes-on.html
I would also like to echo Clayton's statements about the CRITICAL importance of treating everyone with kindness and civility and the love for all that Christ demonstrated and expects of his followers, irrespective of whether those with feelings of same gender attraction chose to feed and cultivate such feelings by living in same gender relationships. Never the less, contrary to the prevailing opinions of political correctness run amuck these days, "tolerance" does not imply condoning immoral behavior (by either so-called "straight" or "gay" persons) that weakens the traditional family as the fundamental unit of society.
Additional links related to preservation of the traditional family:
http://www.protectmarriage.com/
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/
http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/church-readies-members-on-proposition-8
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment